CYBERLINK is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
We may use your pieces of information to enable us to process your orders and to offer and provide our products and services that best suits to you. these include order fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing and authentication some examples such as to send you information that we think you may find useful, to provide customer service and alert you to product information, to send you information about our products, services and promotions, to fulfill your requests for products, services and communicate with you about those and to run contests, giveaways and promotions.
If you wish not to receive any marketing and promotional information from us, you can opt out at any time.
At CYBERLINK, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Third Party Data Sharing
We do not share any information to third parties unless otherwise required by law and we use our own deliver channels to deliver the items to you so that your information are not shared to third party For example, using third parties to assist us with delivering products to you.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
You have the Choice to either accept or deny these cookies and know when COOKIES are being sent to your device. If you decide to refuse our COOKIES, You might not be able to use some factions of our web/services.